🔜 Meaning: A black ➡️ Right Arrow with the capitalized letters – ‘S’, ‘O’, ‘O’ and ‘N’, all in the same shade, printed below this arrow. The 🔜 SOON Arrow signifies finality, reaching/fulfilling the await, or even wishing for something faster than it’s actual speed (life, you see).
How and When to Use the 🔜 SOON Arrow Emoji
- The right arrow in 🔜 indicates the direction of growth, speed, and heading towards something new/better. If you’re sharing a celebratory post, an announcement, a supportive repost, or a text message suggesting any of the above, use this emoji.
- Examples for the previous point would be: “My first book is set to be out in less than a month! 🔜”, “Check out this giveaway ASAP! 🔜”, or “You’ll reach here even before you know it, relax 🔜”.
- Speaking of ASAP, 🔜 might just be the emoji replacement for the acronym. Like, “Ensure the files are ready 🔜” or “I’ll be waiting for an update. So, work on it 🔜”.
- You could also use 🔜 as a way of fulfilling a goal via inducing eagerness into the captions. Here’s how: “We’re on our way to 50K followers. Help us get there, peeps! 🔜” or even “Just short of 15K 🔜”.
- In all those get well soon, see you soon, and can’t wait! text messages, 🔜 would be a quirky addition.
- 🔜 As Soon As Possible
- 🔜 ASAP
- 🔜 Get Well Soon!
- 🔜 Fast
- 🔜 Speed
- 🔜 Growth/Growing Soon
- 🔜 Eagerness
- 🔜 Restless
- 🔜 Soon With Rightwards Arrow
- 🔜 Speedy Recovery