👀 Meaning: A pair of staring eyes looking to the right side mostly. This emoji would vary in the direction of stare, design, and overall look across different platforms.
The 👀 Eyes emoji signify stares, of course, but they refer to a perverted and crooked kind of staring. Although it can evoke a sense of discomfort, this emoji is not always on the creep side, it can also suggest fear, awkwardness, nervousness, and even slight panic.
How and When to Use the 👀 Eyes Emoji
- If you saw something you shouldn’t have and you’re absolutely cringed out by it, use 👀 while texting your pals about it.
- 👀 can be used as a reaction to a hot picture your best friend or someone close sent you. (Refrain from using this emoji reaction to strangers posts and even celebrities, its grosss AF)
- You can also use 👀 as a reaction to something scandalous or even cringe that you came across on social media.
- If someone gave you some gossip and you can’t believe your eyes, send 👀 , like “Oh my god. That did not happen 👀”.
- 👀 can also be used in contexts of embarrassment, shock, and surprise.
- If you have your eyes on someone or something, or you’re low-key stalking someone and you’re “secretively” talking about it to your bestie, use 👀 in such conversations.
- 👀 Staring
- 👀 Staring Eyes
- 👀 Pervy Eyes
- 👀 Shifting Eyes
- 👀 Awkward Eyes
- 👀 Cringed Out
- 👀 Eyeballs
- 👀 Shifting Eyeballs
- 👀 Clueless
- 👀 Wide-Eyes
- 👀 Wide Stares
- 👀 Embarrassment
- 👀 Cringe
- 👀 Nervous Eyes
- 👀 Restless Eyes
- 👀 Scared