↙️ Meaning: A thick and short white arrow pointing to the bottom left corner of a faded blue box designed with rounded corners. The ↙️ Down-Left Arrow emoji represents the south-west of directions, apart from generally indicating navigation and the ease of locating.
How and When to Use the ↙️ Down-Left Arrow Emoji
- ↙️ maybe a sign of anything that’s incoming, literally and metaphorically. For instance, “Send us your inquiries here ↙️” or “There are thousands of blessings coming your way ↙️ All you need to do is recognize them”.
- Since ↙️ is a downward arrow, it could signify negation or reduction, but in style. Like, “10 points down for y’all! ↙️” or “My marks were seeing a steep descent ↙️ but my aims weren’t”.
- If you’re talking about the ‘south-western’ rains, snow, showers, anything climatic, then too, you can bring in ↙️.
- Generally, while pointing in the direction of a clickable link, a downloadable file, or even the ‘subscription’ button, you can use ↙️. For example, “Click here to subscribe! ↙️” or “If you wish to know more, tap the icon on the bottom left ↙️”.
- ↙️ Bottom Left
- ↙️ South-West
- ↙️ Downward Left Arrow
- ↙️ Down-Left Direction
- ↙️ South-Western Direction
- ↙️ Diagonal Down-Left Arrow
- ↙️ South-West Arrow