👫 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with a woman and a man dressed in different attires of different colors and different hairdos, standing next to each other while they hold hands.
The 👫 Woman and Man Holding Hands emoji signifies closeness, unity, intimacy, and togetherness. It can refer to a heterosexual couple, partners, siblings, best friends, any affectionate relationship that is definable with a woman, and a man (friend zones are included too, I’m guessing).
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👫 Woman and Man Holding Hands Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture with your best friend, a partner in crime, life partner, or all of this in one person, you can use 👫 in the post caption.
- You can also use 👫 in the caption while wishing someone or yourself through a text message or a post for a special anniversary.
- If you want emojis for any given caption where the characters look like a human chain, you can use as many of the 👫 emoji — like “👫👫👫👫”. For added diversity, use other holding hands emojis such as 👭 Women Holding Hands, 👬 Men Holding Hands, and 🧑🤝🧑 People Holding Hands.
- 👫 can be included in the context of referring to the whole by mentioning a part of it. For example, if you’re celebrating with a post or a tweet after hitting a milestone number of followers, you can use this emoji to thank all your followers, like “Thank you all for supporting my thoughts and words 👫“.
- If you’re sharing an e-invite for an event or a casual party, you can use 👫 while informing the recipients to bring along a partner or a date.
- Are you posting some adorable pictures from a recent playdate with your kids or a picnic with your family or any special time shared with the ones you love? Then, use 👫 in the post caption (if you’re a heterosexual couple and/or you have a son and a daughter, of course).
- 👫 Heterosexual Couple
- 👫 Duet
- 👫 Man and Woman Holding Hands
- 👫 Romantic Partners
- 👫 Best Friends (yes, a boy and a girl can be best friends)
- 👫 Lovers
- 👫 Platonic Love (this is one possibility too)
- 👫 Siblings