👨👩👧👧 Meaning: A four-charactered emoji of a woman, a man, and two girls (who look identical), all dressed in different colors. The girls representing two daughters, stand in front of the adults who most likely are the parents.
The 👨👩👧👧 Family: Man, Woman, Girl, Girl emoji refers to a nuclear family with two daughters who can be the offsprings of the adults here or adoptive children or both. Nonetheless, this emoji signifies closeness, warmth, close-knittedness, and a sense of being home.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👩👧👧 Family: Man, Woman, Girl, Girl Emoji
- If you’re sharing pictures, videos, or tweets of your little warm and happy world (with two daughters, of course), you can use 👨👩👧👧 in such contexts.
- If you love being identified by home and family, then you can use 👨👩👧👧 in your social media profile name to refer to your own family.
- You can also use 👨👩👧👧 if you’re the grown-up daughter either posting throwback pictures or a very special video, picture, or tweet dedicated to the fam.
- 👨👩👧👧 can also be used in contexts referring to a heterosexual family with even more than two daughters.
- If you’re reposting or retweeting a celebrity family post or a post about your friend’s family, basically someone else’s super adorable family post, then too, you can use 👨👩👧👧 in the caption (given that there are two or more daughters in the family).
- Use 👨👩👧👧 while texting someone about a family trip or while posting about the same as a photo, video, story, or just a plain tweet.
- 👨👩👧👧 Family With Two Daughters
- 👨👩👧👧 Nuclear Family With Two Girls
- 👨👩👧👧 Family of Four
- 👨👩👧👧 Fam
- 👨👩👧👧 Clan
- 👨👩👧👧 Tribe
- 👨👩👧👧 Familia
- 👨👩👧👧 Fam Jam
- 👨👩👧👧 Two Daughters and Two Parents