👨❤️💋👨 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with the faces of two men or two boys pushing towards each other for a kiss with closed eyes and scrunched mouths while there’s a big, pink heart in between them.
The 👨❤️💋👨 Kiss: Man, Man emoji refers to a romantic relationship between two men or two transgender men. It signifies love, affection, sexual intimacy, appreciation, warmth, and an overall feeling of ‘home’.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨❤️💋👨 Kiss: Man, Man Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture or a video with your significant other, then you must use 👨❤️💋👨 in the post caption.
- You can also use 👨❤️💋👨 while showing some virtual love to your lover or best friend.
- 👨❤️💋👨 is also a cute emoji to use while responding to social media posts that are about love, affection, and/or the LGBTQIA+ community.
- If you’re sharing a birthday post or an appreciation post for a man who’s really special to you either as a friend, a lover, or a partner, you can use 👨❤️💋👨 in such post captions.
- If you’re straight, but a picture of a particular man (it can be a celebrity or someone you don’t really know personally) makes you want to kiss him, you can use 👨❤️💋👨 while sending that picture to your close buddies and saying something like “Yo. Just, just, I can’t. Just look at, just LOOK AT THOSE EYES 👨❤️💋👨“.
- Do you have pets at home that get along really well? Are they both male? Then, you can use 👨❤️💋👨 in the caption or tweet while posting a picture or video of those two.
- 👨❤️💋👨 Two Men Kissing
- 👨❤️💋👨 Gay Couple
- 👨❤️💋👨 Lovers
- 👨❤️💋👨 Two Boys Kissing
- 👨❤️💋👨 Leaning in for a Kiss
- 👨❤️💋👨 Love is in the Air
- 👨❤️💋👨 Valentine’s Day
- 👨❤️💋👨 Men in Love
- 👨❤️💋👨 Love is Love