👨👩👧👦 Meaning: A four-figured emoji with a heterosexual couple; a man and a woman, who are also parents to the boy and girl standing in front of them, and they’re all dressed in different colored clothing.
The 👨👩👧👦 Family: Man, Woman, Girl, Boy emoji refers to a nuclear family with a son and a daughter. It signifies a sense of completeness, togetherness, love, affection, care, familiarity, and safety.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👩👧👦 Family: Man, Woman, Boy, Girl Emoji
- If you’re sharing something related to your family; pictures, videos, a post about a new venture that you all started, anything, you can use 👨👩👧👦 in the caption (if your family reflects the emoji, that is).
- You can use 👨👩👧👦 even while reposting or retweeting someone else’s family post. It can be a celeb family, a family show, a friend’s family, etc.
- If you’re part of a new show or movie that has a deep family story rooted in it, and you’re sharing promotional pictures about it or just a throwback post, you can use 👨👩👧👦 in that context.
- If you’re heading out for a family’s day out and you’re either posting about it on your social media handle or you’re texting someone about it, you can use 👨👩👧👦 in that post caption or within the tweet.
- If yours is an organization that focuses on various aspects of human relationships and you also have an active social media page, then you can use 👨👩👧👦 while posting about a talk series, an announcement, or just about anything family-related that your organization is currently focusing on.
- 👨👩👧👦 Nuclear Family
- 👨👩👧👦 Family of Four
- 👨👩👧👦 Heterosexual Family
- 👨👩👧👦 Family With Son and Daughter
- 👨👩👧👦 Fam
- 👨👩👧👦 Tribe
- 👨👩👧👦 Clan
- 👨👩👧👦 Household
- 👨👩👧👦 Home
- 👨👩👧👦 House