👬 Meaning: A couple-emoji with two men dressed in different colored clothes of the same fashion, with pretty much the same hairstyle too, standing close to each other while holding hands.
The 👬 Men Holding Hands emoji signifies closeness, brotherhood, manhood, ‘bro code’, partnership, and even a romantic relationship. This emoji can refer to two male best friends, siblings, lovers, or even a married couple.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👬 Men Holding Hands Emoji
- Use 👬 while posting that super cute picture with your bestest buddy, lover, life partner, or even a sibling (although the latter is quite rare).
- If you happened to be twinning with your best friend or a colleague who is on the path to becoming a dear friend, use 👬 either while sharing a social media story or a post of this magical moment.
- If you’re posting anything that revolves around a central theme of unity and togetherness, then you can use 👬. You can also add other holding hands emojis such as 👭 Women Holding Hands, 👫 Woman and Man Holding Hands, and 🧑🤝🧑 People Holding Hands, to expand that boundary of unity.
- Much like other holding hands emojis 👬 too can be used to represent the whole. For example, if you’re posting something about male mental health, protecting the emotional space of men, etc, you can use this emoji to represent mankind as a whole (only men, not the generic term you’re used to).
- If you’re posting or reposting an extremely inspiring or just plain adorable news post which has two boys or two men in it, you can use 👬 in that post caption.
- 👬 Two Men Holding Hands
- 👬 Brotherhood
- 👬 Manhood
- 👬 Togetherness
- 👬 Gay Couple
- 👬 Lovers
- 👬 Best Friends
- 👬 Siblings
- 👬 Two Boys Holding Hands