👩❤️💋👩 Meaning: A facial representation of two women with identical faces and hair, closing their eyes and scrunching their mouths while leaning into each other for a kiss. There’s also a big heart between their heads.
The 👩❤️💋👩 Kiss: Woman, Woman emoji refers to a lesbian couple, two really close girlfriends, or even two transgender women. This emoji signifies love, being love-struck, affection, warmth, and sexual intimacy.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩❤️💋👩 Kiss: Woman, Woman Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture or video with your girlfriend, best friend, or even your significant other, you can use 👩❤️💋👩 in those post captions.
- You can also use 👩❤️💋👩 while reposting or retweeting a super cool picture or video that screams “Womanhood” or “Girl Power” or “Love is Love”. It can be a dance video, an artistic post, a portrait, etc.
- Use 👩❤️💋👩 while sending sweet messages such as “I love you”, “Come back soon”, “Can’t wait to see you”, etc.
- If you’re a lesbian or a transgender woman and you love to be identified by your sexual orientation you can use 👩❤️💋👩 in your social media profile name.
- Single peeps out there, you can use 👩❤️💋👩 while posting about the other things that you love the most in your life. For example, “Good morning! Here’s my coffee maker, greeting my insta-fam this morning 👩❤️💋👩“ (no mockery or savagery used in here).
- If you’re sharing an anniversary post or tweet for the two best women in your life who are a couple, you can use 👩❤️💋👩 in that post caption.
- 👩❤️💋👩 Two Women Kissing
- 👩❤️💋👩 Lesbian Couple
- 👩❤️💋👩 Transgender Couple
- 👩❤️💋👩 Two Girls Kissing
- 👩❤️💋👩 Love is Love
- 👩❤️💋👩 Valentine’s Day
- 👩❤️💋👩 Love is in the Air
- 👩❤️💋👩 Romantic Relationship