👩❤️👩 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with the facial halves of two women standing next to each other, dressed similarly but with different hairstyles while there’s a huge, pink heart between their heads.
The 👩❤️👩 Couple With Heart: Woman, Woman emoji signifies love, togetherness, affection, and maybe even a sense of being sapiosexual (given the placement of the heart). It refers to a romantic relationship between two women or two transgender women.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩❤️👩 Couple With Heart: Woman, Woman Emoji
- Use 👩❤️👩 while sharing pictures or videos with your girlfriend/significant other/ lover/life partner.
- If you’re a sapiosexual, 👩❤️👩 is strangely a great way to indicate that orientation. So, the next time you want to have a quirky bio on that dating profile, you can use this emoji.
- 👩❤️👩 can also be used in an LGBTQIA+ context. If you’re posting something special for pride or you’re sharing informative content about the community, anything, you can use this emoji along with other related emojis such as 👨❤️👨 Couple With Heart: Man, Man, 👨❤️💋👨 Kiss: Man, Man, and 👭 Women Holding Hands (coz straight people emojis are not welcome in here).
- You can also use 👩❤️👩 to indicate close friendship, with a boundary that’s drawn you know where. For instance, if you’re posting a picture after a great morning walk with your bestie, you can use this emoji in the caption.
- If you’re posting about an amazing movie or a book that you read on lesbian love, you can use 👩❤️👩 in that context.
- Use 👩❤️👩 while reposting or retweeting a video or picture of two female lovers – it can be a celeb post or even an adorable wedding video that you stumbled upon.
- 👩❤️👩 Two Women in Love
- 👩❤️👩 In a Relationship
- 👩❤️👩 Love is Love
- 👩❤️👩 Valentine’s Day
- 👩❤️👩 Sapiosexual
- 👩❤️👩 Two Girls in Love
- 👩❤️👩 Love is in the Air
- 👩❤️👩 Lesbian Couple
- 👩❤️👩 Transgender Couple