👨❤️👨 Meaning: A double-faced emoji with two facial halves of men seemingly standing close to each other, dressed in similar clothes, with the same hairstyles, while there’s a huge, pink heart in between their heads.
The 👨❤️👨 Couple With Heart: Man, Man emoji refers to a romantic relationship between two men or two transgender men. It signifies love, affection, togetherness, intimacy, and a committed relationship.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👨❤️👨 Couple With Heart: Man, Man Emoji
- While posting pictures or videos with your significant other on your social media handle, you can use 👨❤️👨 in the caption.
- You can also use 👨❤️👨 while sharing a birthday post or an appreciation post for your boyfriend or your life partner.
- Did you just come across a precious wedding picture or video on your social media feed or a music video that made you tear up with joy? Are you sharing this piece of beauty either as a social media post/story or as a direct message (DM) with someone? Then use 👨❤️👨 in such contexts!
- If you’re sharing pictures or videos of your best friend getting engaged or married, use 👨❤️👨 in the caption.
- 👨❤️👨 can also be used in the context of brotherhood and even bromance. So, the next time you post a picture, video, or gif of your favorite boy duo, use this emoji in the caption.
- Besides romantic love, 👨❤️👨 can also be used in the contexts of self-love! When you’re posting pictures of yourself, you can use this emoji if you’re quoting about loving oneself.
- 👨❤️👨 Two Men in Love
- 👨❤️👨 Gay Couple
- 👨❤️👨 Transgender Couple
- 👨❤️👨 Two Boys in Love
- 👨❤️👨 Love is Love
- 👨❤️👨 Valentine’s Day
- 👨❤️👨 Love is in the Air
- 👨❤️👨 Romantic Couple