👩❤️👨 Meaning: A facial description of two half faces belonging to a woman and a man dressed in different colors, with different hairstyles, while there’s a huge, pink heart in between their heads.
The 👩❤️👨 Couple With Heart: Woman, Man emoji refers to a heterosexual relationship. It can signify two people who just began dating, who have been dating for a while, or who are married.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩❤️👨 Couple With Heart: Woman, Man Emoji
- While posting pictures with your romantic partner/lover/significant other, use 👩❤️👨 in those post captions.
- You can use 👩❤️👨 to indicate that you’re in love; “in a relationship”, “in a committed relationship”, etc.
- 👩❤️👨 can also be a great emoji to use in the context of Valentine’s Day. So, if you’re sharing a generic message wishing all those love birds on the 14th of February, you can use this emoji along with other love-ly emojis such as 👨❤️👨 Couple With Heart: Man, Man, and 👩❤️💋👩 Kiss: Woman, Woman, etc.
- If you’re sharing an anniversary post or tweet either with your own boo or a post dedicated to a couple you love very much, you can use 👩❤️👨 in such captions.
- If you’re reposting or retweeting an extremely adorable couple picture or video that you came across, use 👩❤️👨 in the caption – it can be a wedding video, an adventure picture, anything.
- 👩❤️👨 Heterosexual Couple
- 👩❤️👨 Dating Couple
- 👩❤️👨 Two People in Love
- 👩❤️👨 Man and Woman in Love
- 👩❤️👨 Valentine’s Day
- 👩❤️👨 Love is in the Air
- 👩❤️👨 Married Couple
- 👩❤️👨 Love Struck