👨👩👦 Meaning: A three-charactered emoji with a woman and a man who is a heterosexual couple and parents to the boy child who stands in front and in between them. They are all dressed in different colored clothes.
The 👨👩👦 Family: Man, Woman, Boy emoji refers to a nuclear family with two parents and a son. It signifies a young stage in the journey of being a family, togetherness, security, and a sense of feeling ‘home’.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👩👦 Family: Man, Woman, Boy Emoji
- If yours is a nuclear family with a son, you can use 👨👩👦 while posting pictures or videos of your family.
- Apart from using 👨👩👦 just in captions, you can also use this emoji in the social media profile name if you love being identified by your family and the home that you have nurtured.
- If you’re pregnant and you know it’s going to be a boy, you can use 👨👩👦 while posting photos from your baby shower or a special pregnancy photoshoot.
- You can also use 👨👩👦 while posting pictures of videos of your newborn son.
- If you’re texting someone or sharing a social media story or tweet about a family photo shoot that you’ve organized, you can use 👨👩👦 in such contexts.
- If you and your partner are getting a puppy or any other baby animal and you’re messaging your close ones about it, you can use 👨👩👦 while telling them about the happy and complete family you’d make together. You can also use this emoji while sharing pictures or videos of your family; with your partner and the animal that you adopted.
- 👨👩👦 Nuclear Family
- 👨👩👦 Family With a Son
- 👨👩👦 Household
- 👨👩👦 Small Family
- 👨👩👦 Fam
- 👨👩👦 Familia
- 👨👩👦 Clan
- 👨👩👦 Home
- 👨👩👦 Tribe
- 👨👩👦 Young Family
- 👨👩👦 Heterosexual Family