👨👩👧 Meaning: A three-charactered emoji with a heterosexual couple (a man and a woman) and a girl child standing in front and in between the couple, while they’re all dressed in different colored clothing.
The 👨👩👧 Family: Man, Woman, Girl emoji refers to a nuclear family with a daughter. It signifies security, love, togetherness, and an overall feeling of being ‘home’ (although the description can be and is subjective).
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👨👩👧 Family: Man, Woman, Girl Emoji
- Did you just have an ultrasound scan and the verdict is a girl? Exciting! Isn’t it? Use 👨👩👧 while sharing this news either with your closest ones or while tweeting or sharing a social media story about it.
- You can use 👨👩👧 while sharing pictures or videos with your partner and your toddler daughter either via direct messages (DM) to your loved ones or as a social media post, story, or tweet. You can also use this emoji for posts with your grownup daughter as well.
- If you love being identified by your family, you can use 👨👩👧 in your social media profile name.
- If you’re reposting or retweeting something family-related, you can use 👨👩👧 in the post caption or tweet. It can be a show for families, a show about families (This is Us types), anything.
- 👨👩👧 can also refer to you, your partner, and a pet animal that you adopted as a child. So, the next time you share pictures or videos of your little world as social media stories, posts, or tweets, you can use this emoji in those contexts.
- 👨👩👧 Nuclear Family
- 👨👩👧 Family With a Girl Child
- 👨👩👧 Fam
- 👨👩👧 Small Family
- 👨👩👧 Tribe
- 👨👩👧 Clan
- 👨👩👧 Family With a Daughter
- 👨👩👧 Familia
- 👨👩👧 Home
- 👨👩👧 Household