👩👩👦👦 Meaning: A four-figured emoji with two women and two boys. The women here are dressed in a shade of orange, whereas the boys standing in front of them are dressed in shades of blue or green.
The 👩👩👦👦 Family: Woman, Woman, Boy, Boy emoji refers to a nuclear family of four with a lesbian/transgender couple and two sons. It signifies love, care, support system, togetherness, home, and loads of warmth.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👩👦👦 Family: Woman, Woman, Boy, Boy Emoji
- Use 👩👩👦👦 while posting pictures or videos with your family on your social media handle.
- If you’re sharing a post addressing all the lesbian/transgender parents out there, you can use 👩👩👦👦 in the post caption.
- The women in the 👩👩👦👦 emoji can also refer to a set of pet parents, where the two boys can represent a pair of male animals that you adopted as your own children. So, while sharing such photos or videos with your wholesome family, you can use this emoji in the caption.
- If you’re sharing a tweet, story, or post about family based on a movie, book, or a real-life experience that you had, you can use 👩👩👦👦 along with other family emojis in such captions.
- Use 👩👩👦👦 in your social media profile name if you love your family to bits and that’s the only thing to love to identify yourself with.
- Are you sharing the pictures of a special cake or a dish that you cooked for your family on your social media account? Then, you can use 👩👩👦👦 in that post caption.
- 👩👩👦👦 can also refer to a family with more than two kids, provided two of them are boys.
- 👩👩👦👦 Family of Four
- 👩👩👦👦 Two Women and Two Boys
- 👩👩👦👦 Nuclear Family
- 👩👩👦👦 Lesbian Couple With Two Sons
- 👩👩👦👦 Fam
- 👩👩👦👦 Familia
- 👩👩👦👦 Home
- 👩👩👦👦 Transgender Couple With Two Boys
- 👩👩👦👦 Clan
- 👩👩👦👦 Tribe
- 👩👩👦👦 Household
- 👩👩👦👦 Close-Knitted Family