👭 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with two women dressed differently, in different colors and different hairstyles, holding hands as they stand close to each other.
The 👭 Women Holding Hands emoji refers to two women holding hands, who’s relationship is subjective, of course. It can signify sisterhood, womanhood, familial love, or romantic love, under the umbrella of themes such as unity, affection, and togetherness.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👭 Women Holding Hands Emoji
- Use 👭 in the caption while posting pictures or videos with your girlfriend(s). If you’re posting pictures with more than one bestie, you can use more of the 👭 emoji.
- 👭 can also be used in the context of ‘Women’s Day’. So, the next time you post something empowering or a post where women lift other women up, you can use this emoji in those contexts.
- Are you making an album cover with women from across the world or with the women just within your world? Are you sharing the music y’all are making on social media? Then use 👭 in those post captions!
- You can choose to use 👭 in the captions while post pictures or videos with your romantic partner too.
- If you’re sharing a birthday post or an appreciation post for your partner, a very close female friend, or a family member, you can use 👭 in such post captions as well.
- Use 👭 while sharing women-centric content – it can be a message of encouragement, a self-love post, a smash-the-patriarchy post, anything. For example, “Roses are red, violets are blue, let’s smash the patriarchy, both me and you 👭“.
- 👭 Two Women Holding Hands
- 👭 Twins
- 👭 Twinning Girls
- 👭 Two Women
- 👭 Sisters
- 👭 Lesbian Couple
- 👭 Lovers
- 👭 Female Best Friends
- 👭 Womanhood
- 👭 Sisterhood
- 👭 Togetherness
- 👭 Women’s Day