👩👩👦 Meaning: A triple charactered emoji with two women, who are dressed in slightly different colors with different hairstyles, and a boy mostly clothed in blue is standing in front of them.
The 👩👩👦 Family: Woman, Woman, Boy refers to a family of three, consisting of a lesbian or transgender couple along with their son. This emoji signifies love, togetherness, affection, warmth, and a sense of being ‘home’.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👩👦 Family: Woman, Woman, Boy Emoji
- If you and your partner recently had a son together or adopted a child and you’re celebrating and sharing this piece of happiness on your social media account, then you can use 👩👩👦 in that post caption.
- If you love being identified by your family and all that you fought for, you can use 👩👩👦 in your social media profile name.
- Did you cook or bake something really special for a really special day together as a family? Are you sharing pictures of that homemade delicacy either as a post or a tweet? Then use 👩👩👦 in those post captions or within that tweet.
- You can also use 👩👩👦 if you and your partner got a pet animal home (who’s a male). The emoji would fit best into a post caption while sharing pictures or videos with your newly adopted son.
- If you’re the grown-up son who’s either sharing an appreciation post or an anniversary post for your parents, you can use 👩👩👦 in that post caption to represent your world.
- You can use 👩👩👦 while congratulating someone on their newborn baby, or a family anniversary, etc. Like “Aww, look at you three! Happy anniversary you guys! 👩👩👦 Love yaaaa”.
- 👩👩👦 Family of Three
- 👩👩👦 Nuclear Family
- 👩👩👦 Lesbian Couple With a Son
- 👩👩👦 Transgender Couple With Their Son
- 👩👩👦 Familia
- 👩👩👦 Home
- 👩👩👦 Household
- 👩👩👦 Tribe
- 👩👩👦 Clan
- 👩👩👦 Fam
- 👩👩👦 Two Women and a Boy
- 👩👩👦 Two Adult Women and Their Son