👨👩👦👦 Meaning: A four-figured emoji with a man, a woman, and two boys, all dressed in different colored clothes. The boys stand in front of the man and the woman who seem to be a heterosexual couple (wedded or not).
The 👨👩👦👦 Family: Man, Woman, Boy, Boy emoji refers to a nuclear family with two parents and two sons, who are either of the two adults or adopted, or both. It signifies togetherness and a sense of being ‘home’ and complete.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👩👦👦 Family: Man, Woman, Boy, Boy Emoji
- If you’re sharing pictures or videos of your family (which has two sons) on your social media handle, you can use 👨👩👦👦 in that post caption.
- If you’re the grown-up offspring and you’re posting throwback pictures or videos with your parents to the time you and your sibling were kids, bring the 👨👩👦👦 emoji into that post caption!
- You can also use 👨👩👦👦 if you’re sharing a great family-centric movie, book, or series that you recently finished.
- If you love your family a little too much that you love being identified by this anchor you call home, then don’t shy away from having the 👨👩👦👦 emoji in your social media profile name!
- Apart from your immediate, blood family, you can also use 👨👩👦👦 while referring to your schoolmates, classmates, or even close friends who make you feel home. It can be an appreciation post or even an anniversary post.
- If you’re posting pictures, stories, or even tweets of something special that you cooked or baked for your family, you can use 👨👩👦👦 in such contexts.
- 👨👩👦👦 Family of Four
- 👨👩👦👦 Nuclear Family
- 👨👩👦👦 Family With Two Sons
- 👨👩👦👦 Fam
- 👨👩👦👦 Familia
- 👨👩👦👦 Home
- 👨👩👦👦 Household
- 👨👩👦👦 Fam With Two Boys
- 👨👩👦👦 Clan
- 👨👩👦👦 Tribe