🧑🤝🧑 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with two identical people wearing the same clothes, standing in the same posture next to each other while they hold the other person’s hand.
The 🧑🤝🧑 People Holding Hands emoji refers to two people holding hands irrespective of gender and sex. It signifies companionship, togetherness, unity, or even a romantic interest, life partner, and partnership.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧑🤝🧑 People Holding Hands Emoji
- Use 🧑🤝🧑 while posting pictures or videos with your best friend or twin (or even a twin who’s your best friend, anything works). It would be even better if both of y’all are wearing matching outfits in the post.
- 🧑🤝🧑 can be used while posting anything related to a ‘community’, a ‘club’, ‘group’, etc. For example, if you’re posting or tweeting about a new club in college, you can use this emoji; like “Day 1 of a new journey. Welcome to the club! 🧑🤝🧑“.
- If you’re in need of emojis that seem like an endless human chain for a caption, you can use multiple of the 🧑🤝🧑 emoji – like “🧑🤝🧑🧑🤝🧑🧑🤝🧑🧑🤝🧑”.
- The gender-neutrality and gender-inclusivity denoted in 🧑🤝🧑 can also be used to represent the gender-fluid and the gender-queer community.
- You can also use 🧑🤝🧑 to convey a sense of reassurance and support, like “We’re in this together, bro 🧑🤝🧑“.
- 🧑🤝🧑 can represent a part of a whole, or signify the whole as well. For example, if you’re sharing a post about a larger community, like a nation, an ethnicity, a religious community, etc, you can use 🧑🤝🧑 as a synecdoche to the larger crowd.
- 🧑🤝🧑 Gender-Neutral People Holding Hands
- 🧑🤝🧑 Togetherness
- 🧑🤝🧑 Two People
- 🧑🤝🧑 Two Lovers
- 🧑🤝🧑 Twins
- 🧑🤝🧑 Twinning
- 🧑🤝🧑 Best Friends
- 🧑🤝🧑 Unity
- 🧑🤝🧑 Two Humans