👩👦 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with a woman and a boy. The woman, standing behind the little boy is dressed in a shade of orange while the kid is wearing something in blue or green.
The 👩👦 Family: Woman, Boy emoji refers to a mother and her son. It can signify single parenting; biological, adoptive, or foster parenting. It signifies warmth, love, care, bonding, responsibility, dedication, and home.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩👦 Family: Woman, Boy Emoji
- If you’re a nuclear family, but you’re sharing pictures of you and your son doing something special together, like a vacation or gaming, etc, you can use 👩👦 in the captions while sharing such pictures or videos on social media.
- You can use 👩👦 while wishing someone for Mother’s Day. The person doesn’t necessarily have to be a single mom, because this emoji also refers to an exclusive relationship between a mother and her kid, by temporarily keeping the dad out of it (please keep Freudian implications out of this too).
- 👩👦 is a great emoji to have in your social media profile name if you love being a mom, and your little boy is your world.
- If you’re sharing some motivating/inspirational quotes, poetry, or just a picture of you with a moving caption that revolves around family, you can use 👩👦 if you’re personally referring to your family.
- You can also use 👩👦 if you’re a single mom (aka tough, persistent, resilient, and hard-working momma), and you’re sharing pictures with your little one on your social media handle.
- 👩👦 Mom and Her Son
- 👩👦 An Adult Woman and a Little Boy
- 👩👦 Single Mom and Her Son
- 👩👦 Adoptive Mum and Adopted Child
- 👩👦 Foster Parent and Foster Child
- 👩👦 Motherhood
- 👩👦 Mother’s Day
- 👩👦 Home
- 👩👦 Household
- 👩👦 Familia
- 👩👦 Tribe
- 👩👦 Clan
- 👩👦 Fam