👩👦 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with a woman and a boy. The woman, standing behind the little boy is dressed in a shade of orange while the kid is wearing something in blue or green.
The 👩👦 Family: Woman, Boy emoji refers to a mother and her son. It can signify single parenting; biological, adoptive, or foster parenting. It signifies warmth, love, care, bonding, responsibility, dedication, and home.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👦 Family: Woman, Boy Emoji
- If you’re a nuclear family, but you’re sharing pictures of you and your son doing something special together, like a vacation or gaming, etc, you can use 👩👦 in the captions while sharing such pictures or videos on social media.
- You can use 👩👦 while wishing someone for Mother’s Day. The person doesn’t necessarily have to be a single mom, because this emoji also refers to an exclusive relationship between a mother and her kid, by temporarily keeping the dad out of it (please keep Freudian implications out of this too).
- 👩👦 is a great emoji to have in your social media profile name if you love being a mom, and your little boy is your world.
- If you’re sharing some motivating/inspirational quotes, poetry, or just a picture of you with a moving caption that revolves around family, you can use 👩👦 if you’re personally referring to your family.
- You can also use 👩👦 if you’re a single mom (aka tough, persistent, resilient, and hard-working momma), and you’re sharing pictures with your little one on your social media handle.
- 👩👦 Mom and Her Son
- 👩👦 An Adult Woman and a Little Boy
- 👩👦 Single Mom and Her Son
- 👩👦 Adoptive Mum and Adopted Child
- 👩👦 Foster Parent and Foster Child
- 👩👦 Motherhood
- 👩👦 Mother’s Day
- 👩👦 Home
- 👩👦 Household
- 👩👦 Familia
- 👩👦 Tribe
- 👩👦 Clan
- 👩👦 Fam