👩👦👦 Meaning: A three-charactered emoji with a woman and two boys standing in front of her. The woman is wearing a shade of orange or red whereas the boys are wearing shades of blue or green.
The 👩👦👦 Family: Woman, Boy, Boy emoji refers to a mother and her two sons; it can be biological single parenting, or even single parenting in an adoptive/foster relationship. Nonetheless, it signifies love, warmth, togetherness, closeness, security, and an unconditional feeling of ‘home’.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩👦👦 Family: Woman, Boy, Boy Emoji
- Use 👩👦👦 while sharing pictures of ‘family’, if you were raised by a single mom. If you’re the mom, use 👩👦👦 while sharing pictures and videos with your boys on your social media handle.
- You can use 👩👦👦 in your social media profile name if ‘family’ is everything to you.
- If you’re wishing someone for Mother’s Day (and the mum has two sons), you can use 👩👦👦 in those contexts. You can also use 👩👦👦 while sharing sweet pictures from your Mother’s Day celebration on social media.
- If you’re sharing an appreciation post or a birthday post for your superwoman, you can use 👩👦👦 in such post captions.
- You can also use 👩👦👦 while sharing content regarding single parenting; biological, adoptive, or foster parenting.
- Did you make something special for your family? Or did your boys get you something adorable? Or did you welcome a new addition to the hood? You can use 👩👦👦 while sharing pictures or videos pertaining to all these and other such related themes.
- 👩👦👦 doesn’t always mean single parenting, it can also suggest a mother’s relationship with the sons (keeping the father out of the frame for a bit).
- 👩👦👦 Woman and Two Boys
- 👩👦👦 Mum and Her Boys
- 👩👦👦 Single Mother and Her Sons
- 👩👦👦 Adoptive Mum and Adopted Sons
- 👩👦👦 Foster Mom and Foster Kids
- 👩👦👦 Home
- 👩👦👦 Household
- 👩👦👦 Familia
- 👩👦👦 Fam
- 👩👦👦 Tribe
- 👩👦👦 Clan
- 👩👦👦 Mother’s Day
- 👩👦👦 Motherhood
- 👩👦👦 Mum of Two Sons