👩👧 Meaning: A two-figured emoji with a woman clad in a shade of orange standing behind a little girl who’s wearing something in pink. This emoji can refer to single parenting; biological, adoptive, or foster relationship.
The 👩👧 Family: Woman, Girl emoji signifies motherhood and all the joys of raising a girl child. It signifies love, care, responsibility, warmth, home, and familial closeness and comfort between the two.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👧 Family: Woman, Girl Emoji
- Are you sharing your newborn’s pictures or a picture of you and your little girl having fun or a video of a prank you played on your daughter? You can use 👩👧 in the caption while sharing any of these posts on your social media handle.
- 👩👧 also fits into the theme of Mother’s Day. So, if you’re wishing someone on this special occasion or sharing a picture of you (the daughter) with your superwoman, you can use this emoji in any such context.
- Use 👩👧 in your social media profile name if you love being a mum and if you feel this responsibility to be the best and most rewarding job you’ve ever had.
- Did you make something special for your little girl’s birthday? Did she make you something? Are you sharing those memories on social media or sharing them with someone close via direct message (DM)? You can use 👩👧 in any of these captions/text messages.
- You can also use 👩👧 while reposting or retweeting something incredibly adorable that you came across on social media. It doesn’t necessarily need a human mum and daughter, this emoji refers to a motherly bond between any species (dogs, cats, birds, etc).
- 👩👧 Mom and Daughter
- 👩👧 A Woman and A Girl
- 👩👧 Single Mom and Her Daughter
- 👩👧 Adoptive Mother and Her Adopted Child
- 👩👧 Foster Mum and Foster Daughter
- 👩👧 Home
- 👩👧 Household
- 👩👧 Motherhood
- 👩👧 Mother’s Day
- 👩👧 Familia
- 👩👧 Fam
- 👩👧 Tribe
- 👩👧 Clan