👩👧👧 Meaning: A triple charactered emoji with a woman standing behind two girls, where the former is dressed in a shade of orange or red and the girls are clothed in pink shades.
The 👩👧👧 Family: Woman, Girl, Girl emoji signifies motherhood, single parenting, or just keeping the dad out of the frame for a bit. This emoji signifies love, strength, trust, responsibility, and an unconditional feeling of being ‘home’.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👩👧👧 Family: Woman, Girl, Girl Emoji
- Use 👩👧👧 in the caption while sharing pictures and/or videos with your little girls or while celebrating a new family member in the clan.
- If you’re sharing an appreciation post or a birthday post for your mom or the same for your daughters/twins, you can use 👩👧👧 in such captions.
- If you’re wishing a mother of two girls for Mother’s Day, you can use 👩👧👧 in that text message. You can also use 👩👧👧 while posting something special for your special woman on your social media handle for Mother’s Day, or while posting pictures of something special your girls did for you.
- You can also use 👩👧👧 in your social media profile name to signify motherhood and that rewarding feeling of being a mom that you have personally felt and experienced.
- If you’re having some dedicated fam time after ages and you’re either posting a social media story about it or sharing the same with a close someone via direct message (DM), you can use 👩👧👧 in all such contexts.
- 👩👧👧 can also refer to grandmotherhood. So, if you’re sharing pictures of your mum with your kids on social media or anywhere, you can use this emoji in such captions.
- 👩👧👧 Motherhood
- 👩👧👧 Mother’s Day
- 👩👧👧 A Woman and Two Girls
- 👩👧👧 Single Mom and Her Daughters
- 👩👧👧 Adoptive Mum and Adopted Kids
- 👩👧👧 Foster Mum and Her Foster Daughters
- 👩👧👧 Home
- 👩👧👧 Familia
- 👩👧👧 Tribe
- 👩👧👧 Clan
- 👩👧👧 Fam
- 👩👧👧 Household