👩👧👦 Meaning: A three-figured emoji with a woman dressed in orange standing behind a little girl and a little boy clothed in shades of pink and blue respectively.
The 👩👧👦 Family: Woman, Girl, Boy emoji refers to motherhood. It can signify single parenting in a biological, foster, or adoptive relationship. This emoji suggests a sense of warmth, love, tenderness, home, and unconditionality.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👧👦 Family: Woman, Girl, Boy Emoji
- Use 👩👧👦 in your social media profile name if you love being identified by your family and/or to denote that being a mother is the best and most gratifying job you’ve ever had.
- You can use 👩👧👦 in the post captions while sharing pictures or videos with your family on your social media handle.
- Apart from single parenting, 👩👧👦 also signifies a mother’s exclusive relationship with her daughter and son. So, if you’re sharing pictures of you doing something special with your kids, or vice versa, you can use this emoji even if you’re not a single mom.
- 👩👧👦 can also refer to a family with more than two kids, given, two of them is a girl and a boy.
- You can use 👩👧👦 while wishing a mum of two for Mother’s Day or while posting an appreciation post or a celebratory post or both dedicated to your mum for Mother’s Day/Women’s Day.
- If you’re sharing a beautiful post on motherhood that you came across on your social media feed or something you created by yourself, you can use 👩👧👦 in the caption.
- 👩👧👦 Mom and Her Children
- 👩👧👦 A Woman, a Girl and a Boy
- 👩👧👦 A Mother With Her Daughter and Son
- 👩👧👦 Single Mom With Her Kids
- 👩👧👦 Adopted Kids With Their Mum
- 👩👧👦 Foster Mum With Foster Kids
- 👩👧👦 Motherhood
- 👩👧👦 Home
- 👩👧👦 Mother’s Day
- 👩👧👦 Household
- 👩👧👦 Familia
- 👩👧👦 Fam
- 👩👧👦 Clan
- 👩👧👦 Tribe