👩👩👧👧 Meaning: An emoji with four people; two women and two girls, both dressed respectively alike. The women are clothed in shades of orange and red, while the girls are dressed in pink shades.
The 👩👩👧👧 Family: Woman, Woman, Girl, Girl emoji refers to a nuclear family with a lesbian/transgender couple and two girls who are their own or their adoptive kids. It signifies love, care, warmth, togetherness, and home.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👩👧👧 Family: Woman, Woman, Girl, Girl Emoji
- Does your family look like 👩👩👧👧 ? If so, you can use this emoji while sharing pictures or videos with your family on your social media handle.
- You can also use 👩👩👧👧 while reposting or retweeting someone else’s family post that caught your eye and heart.
- Use 👩👩👧👧 in your social media profile name if you strongly identify with your family and the love and togetherness that you have fought for.
- Besides human kids, the girls in the 👩👩👧👧 emoji can also refer to female babies of other species. So, if you’re posting pictures with your partner and your little doggos, cattys, or any other animal, you can use this emoji in such captions as well.
- 👩👩👧👧 can also be used to refer to families with more than two children, given that at least two in them are girls.
- If you’re sharing a post on lesbian or transgender parenting, you can use 👩👩👧👧 in the caption along with other related emojis such as 👩👩👦 Family: Woman, Woman, Boy, 👩👩👦👦 Family: Woman, Woman, Boy, Boy and 👩👩👧 Family: Woman, Woman, Girl.
- 👩👩👧👧 Family of Four
- 👩👩👧👧 Nuclear Family
- 👩👩👧👧 Family With Two Daughters
- 👩👩👧👧 Fam
- 👩👩👧👧 Tribe
- 👩👩👧👧 Lesbian Parents With Two Girls
- 👩👩👧👧 Transgender Parents With Two Daughters
- 👩👩👧👧 Two Women and Two Girls
- 👩👩👧👧 Home
- 👩👩👧👧 Familia
- 👩👩👧👧 Household