👨👦👦 Meaning: A triple charactered emoji with an adult man and two boys, standing in front of him. All three are dressed in shades of blue and all of them almost have the same hairstyles.
The 👨👦👦 Family: Man, Boy, Boy emoji refers to a family of three with a single dad and two sons, which can refer to a biological, adoptive, or a foster household. It signifies love, warmth, hard work, persistence, warmth, and togetherness.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👦👦 Family: Man, Boy, Boy Emoji
- Use 👨👦👦 while posting pictures or videos of your family on your social media handle.
- You can also use 👨👦👦 while reposting or retweeting someone else’s family post that made your heart melt.
- 👨👦👦 doesn’t necessarily refer to single parenting per se, it can also signify an exclusive father-sons relationship and bond.
- If you’re having a day out with your boys or doing something super special together, and you’re sharing those memories either as a social media post or as a textual message to a close someone, you can use 👨👦👦 in such contexts.
- If you’re the child, you can use 👨👦👦 while sharing a Father’s Day post for your happy, old man.
- If you love being a dad so much that you find this to be the best job you’ve ever had, and you identify best with it, then you should be using 👨👦👦 in your social media profile name – however, in this context, you’d have to be a single dad (it would give the wrong impression otherwise).
- If you’re wishing someone else upon their adoption, a new addition to the family, or even a family anniversary, then you can use 👨👦👦 in such greetings too.
- 👨👦👦 A Father and His Sons
- 👨👦👦 Single Dad With Two Sons
- 👨👦👦 Fam
- 👨👦👦 Tribe
- 👨👦👦 An Adult Man and Two Boys
- 👨👦👦 Fatherhood
- 👨👦👦 Father’s Day
- 👨👦👦 Adoptive Father and Adopted Kids
- 👨👦👦 Foster Dad and Foster Children
- 👨👦👦 Dad and Sons
- 👨👦👦 Clan
- 👨👦👦 Tribe
- 👨👦👦 Home
- 👨👦👦 Familia