👩👩👧 Meaning: A three-charactered emoji with two women and a girl. The women are dressed in shades of orange, whereas the girl is wearing a pink top and is standing in front of both the women.
The 👩👩👧 Family: Woman, Woman, Girl emoji refers to a nuclear family of three composing of a lesbian or transgender couple who parent the little girl. It signifies love, home, warmth, togetherness, and safety.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👩👩👧 Family: Woman, Woman, Girl Emoji
- If you’re sharing pictures or videos with your family on your social media account, then you can tag the 👩👩👧 emoji into such captions.
- 👩👩👧 can also be used in a gender reveal scenario. You can just use this emoji while posting pictures from an ultrasound scan or a pregnancy test or just a picture of the two of you and a sweet caption about having a baby (where you know that it’s a girl, of course).
- If you’re having a full-fledged family’s day out and you’re either posting pictures of the day or sending the same to a loved one via direct message (DM), you can use 👩👩👧 in both contexts.
- Are you sharing the pictures from your pregnancy photo shoot or a baby shower? Use 👩👩👧 in those pictures captions!
- Use 👩👩👧 in your social media profile name if ‘family’ is the one thing that best describes you and identifies with you.
- Apart from a human baby, 👩👩👧 can also refer to a pet animal that you and your partner adopted. So, the next time you post pictures or videos of your cute, little world, you can use this emoji in that caption.
- 👩👩👧 Nuclear Family
- 👩👩👧 Family of Three
- 👩👩👧 Two Women and a Girl
- 👩👩👧 Lesbian Couple With Their Daughter
- 👩👩👧 Two and a Half Women
- 👩👩👧 Transgender Women and a Girl
- 👩👩👧 Home
- 👩👩👧 Household
- 👩👩👧 Clan
- 👩👩👧 Tribe
- 👩👩👧 Fam
- 👩👩👧 Familia
- 👩👩👧 Two Ladies and a Girl