👨👨👦👦 Meaning: A four-charactered emoji with two adult men and two boys. The boys are seen standing in front of the men, while all of them are dressed in shades of blue.
The 👨👨👦👦 Family: Man, Man, Boy, Boy emoji refers to a nuclear family of four with a gay couple or transgender couple along with their two sons. This emoji signifies love, closeness, familial warmth, security, and responsibility.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👨👦👦 Family: Man, Man, Boy, Boy Emoji
- You can use 👨👨👦👦 while posting pictures or videos of your family on your social media handle.
- If you’re sharing posts of a celebrity family, like your favorite k-pop band, or a family from your favorite show, etc, you can use 👨👨👦👦 in such contexts too.
- 👨👨👦👦 can also be used to address a social media ‘family’; ‘twitter fam’, ‘insta fam’, etc.
- You can also use 👨👨👦👦 while reposting or retweeting a family post you came across on your social media feed or anywhere else.
- If you’re sharing an anniversary post or an appreciation post for your family who’s also your anchor and support system, then you can use 👨👨👦👦 in the caption.
- If you’re sharing festive greetings either on your social media handle or as a direct message (DM) to your loved ones, you can use 👨👨👦👦 as a way of saying “From us to you”.
- If you’re sharing a real estate post or any post on social media or as an individual message, that you want people to share with their family and friends, you can use 👨👨👦👦 to refer to ‘family’ in such a context.
- 👨👨👦👦 Family of Four
- 👨👨👦👦 Nuclear Family of Four
- 👨👨👦👦 Gay Couple With Two Sons
- 👨👨👦👦 Transgender Couple With Their Two Sons
- 👨👨👦👦 Two Adult Men and Two Boys
- 👨👨👦👦 Familia
- 👨👨👦👦 Fam
- 👨👨👦👦 Clan
- 👨👨👦👦 Household
- 👨👨👦👦 Home
- 👨👨👦👦 Tribe
- 👨👨👦👦 Close-Knit Family