🙌 Meaning: Two hands parallelly raised high in the air along with tiny animated marks on top of them to give out a cheerful vibe. This emoji signifies applause, cheer, happiness, excitement, celebration and encouragement.
The 🙌 Raising Hands can also convey a sense of praise, worship, or even the famous social media trend of “Preach“; where you firmly stand by whatever the other person is saying or doing. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🙌 Raising Hands Emoji
- If someone just texted you about something celebratory, send the 🙌 emoji to share in that happiness.
- You can also send 🙌 while sharing something exciting with your friends (and family too, but they most likely would not get the emoji).
- It also signifies the Christian style of worship and praise. So, while messaging your Church buddies, or making exciting Christmas plans, you can use 🙌.
- If you’re really thankful for someone or something in your life, use 🙌 to convey gratitude.
- If your chat group(s) just messaged about something unbelievable, like a school holiday or something, send 🙌 to show that you’re more than happy (if you really are, that is).
- If you completely agree by someone or something that you witnessed on your social media feed or DMs, send 🙌.
- 🙌 Cheer
- 🙌 Yaas
- 🙌 Yaas Queen
- 🙌 Hallelujah
- 🙌 Praise
- 🙌 Preach
- 🙌 Gratitude
- 🙌 Arms in the Air
- 🙌 Praise Hands
- 🙌 Two Hands
- 🙌 Yaay!
- 🙌 Excitement
- 🙌 Hurray
- 🙌 Banzai
- 🙌 Festivus Miracle
- 🙌 Celebration
- 🙌 Hands Raised in Celebration
- 🙌 Hands Down
- 🙌 Celebrate