👯♂️ Meaning: A coupled emoji with two identical characters wearing the same outfits and bunny headbands while they both stand with their hands on their hips and their feet held a little away from each other.
The 👯♂️ Man With Bunny Ears emoji signifies togetherness. Since both the characters in this emoji are exactly the same, it can refer to a pair of twins, siblings, or even just two people wearing the same outfit.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👯♂️ Men Dancing Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture with your sibling, twin or closest friend (with whom you’re twinning and wearing matching outfits), you can use 👯♂️ in the caption.
- Use 👯♂️ while posting about something exciting or even celebratory. For example, if you’re tickets to that much-awaited game or concert are finally approved, and you’re posting about that bit of happiness on social media, you can use 👯♂️ in that context.
- You can also use 👯♂️ while sharing a love post – it can be with your romantic partner, bestie, brother, etc.
- If you’re going to a party or you’re the one throwing a party, you can use 👯♂️ while posting about it – it can be a tweet, a picture, a countdown post, anything.
- You can use 👯♂️ while sharing a birthday post for a close someone. For instance “Welcome to adulthood, you big dope 👯♂️. You’re gonna love it”.
- If someone told you something worthy of your attention and more so, worthy of your excitement, you can send 👯♂️ in those conversations. Like, if your best friend texts you about a party that got canceled, you can reply with something like “Thanks, bud. That’s great news 👯♂️”.
- 👯♂️ Twins
- 👯♂️ Matching Outfits
- 👯♂️ Two Men
- 👯♂️ Twinning
- 👯♂️ Brothers
- 👯♂️ Siblings
- 👯♂️ Dancers
- 👯♂️ Couple
- 👯♂️ Dancing Couple
- 👯♂️ Bunny Ears Couple