👯♂️ Meaning: A coupled emoji with two identical characters wearing the same outfits and bunny headbands while they both stand with their hands on their hips and their feet held a little away from each other.
The 👯♂️ Man With Bunny Ears emoji signifies togetherness. Since both the characters in this emoji are exactly the same, it can refer to a pair of twins, siblings, or even just two people wearing the same outfit.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👯♂️ Men Dancing Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture with your sibling, twin or closest friend (with whom you’re twinning and wearing matching outfits), you can use 👯♂️ in the caption.
- Use 👯♂️ while posting about something exciting or even celebratory. For example, if you’re tickets to that much-awaited game or concert are finally approved, and you’re posting about that bit of happiness on social media, you can use 👯♂️ in that context.
- You can also use 👯♂️ while sharing a love post – it can be with your romantic partner, bestie, brother, etc.
- If you’re going to a party or you’re the one throwing a party, you can use 👯♂️ while posting about it – it can be a tweet, a picture, a countdown post, anything.
- You can use 👯♂️ while sharing a birthday post for a close someone. For instance “Welcome to adulthood, you big dope 👯♂️. You’re gonna love it”.
- If someone told you something worthy of your attention and more so, worthy of your excitement, you can send 👯♂️ in those conversations. Like, if your best friend texts you about a party that got canceled, you can reply with something like “Thanks, bud. That’s great news 👯♂️”.
- 👯♂️ Twins
- 👯♂️ Matching Outfits
- 👯♂️ Two Men
- 👯♂️ Twinning
- 👯♂️ Brothers
- 👯♂️ Siblings
- 👯♂️ Dancers
- 👯♂️ Couple
- 👯♂️ Dancing Couple
- 👯♂️ Bunny Ears Couple