💏 Meaning: A gender-neutral representation of two faces leaning into each other for a kiss, while they’re eyes are closed and their mouths are pouted. There’s a huge pink heart between their heads.
The 💏 Kiss emoji refers to any two people in love, irrespective of gender and sex. It signifies romantic intimacy, love, affection, care, appreciation, and even a sense of sexual energy between the two.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 💏 Kiss Emoji
- Are you sharing an appreciation post, a birthday post, or simply a love post for a very special someone, then you must use 💏 in the post caption.
- You can also use 💏 in textual conversations to show the other person some love, encouragement, and maybe even as a sexual move (with someone you’re insanely close to, of course. Its yuck otherwise).
- Besides using 💏 for someone you know personally, you can also use this emoji while sharing a post or a repost by someone you find inspiring. Like, “This photographer never fails to surprise my every nerve! 💏“.
- If you’re commenting on a best friend’s post you can use 💏 while saying something savage but with a “kind heart”. For example, “Ooohh. Look at that body. Too bad only I know the ugly side of it. 💏“.
- Use 💏 while saying “I love you”, “I miss you” or even “STFU”.
- Are you sharing a congratulatory post for someone’s wedding or anniversary? You can use 💏 in such contexts. This emoji is also a perfect fit while wishing someone via text, like “Happy anniversary, to the two best people in my life! 💏“
- 💏 Love
- 💏 Gender-Neutral People Kissing
- 💏 Affection
- 💏 Leaning in For a Kiss
- 💏 Kissable
- 💏 Cute
- 💏 Affection
- 💏 Intimacy
- 💏 Kisses