💑 Meaning: A facial description of two half faces belonging to two identical people with the same outfit and hair (can vary on different platforms), while there’s a big heart taking up space between their heads.
The 💑 Couple With Heart emoji refers to a couple who are either dating, in a serious romantic relationship, or even married. It signifies commitment, love, affection, strength, and a special and sacred bond.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 💑 Couple With Heart Emoji
- Are you sharing an anniversary post with your significant other, a birthday post, or an appreciation post for the same person? Then, you can use 💑 in the post caption or within a tweet too.
- You can use 💑 while reposting or retweeting a really sweet post about a couple. It can be anything, #couplegoals, or just a picture or two elderly couple who “made it!”.
- Use 💑 while celebrating weeksaries and monthsaries too!
- 💑 can be used while sharing a post or tweet about your favorite celebrity couple as well, either from a fictional series or real life.
- If you came across a cute couple post on your social media feed, you can use 💑 while sharing it on your social media story, or commenting on that post, or sharing the same with a friend via direct message (DM).
- You can also use 💑 while sharing an iconic picture or video of a couple that makes you want to fall in love all over again. Like “Who remembers this iconic scene?? Doesn’t it make you want to tear up and hug a tree?? 💑“
- 💑 Couple in Love
- 💑 Lovers
- 💑 Gender-Neutral Couple
- 💑 Romantic Relationship
- 💑 Couple Goals
- 💑 Partners
- 💑 Married Couple
- 💑 In a Relationship
- 💑 In Love