🙏 Meaning: Two hands (either from the same person or two people) coming together in a fold, or in other words, a ‘Namaste‘, thus symbolizing gratitude and warmth.
Apart from offering a sense of welcoming someone or something, the 🙏 Folded Hands emoji can also suggest an apology, modesty, and humbleness too. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🙏 Folded Hands Emoji
- If your friend did carry out something that you wanted him/her to, send 🙏 and a gratitude-filled message to thank him/her.
- If you’re sending a post, message, link, anything and you want your receivers to share it and spread the love, send along the 🙏 emoji.
- In some very rare scenarios, you can also use 🙏 as a high-five (come to think of it, it does look like it).
- 🙏 is also a great way to show appreciation and gratitude to something inspiring that you came across on social media.
- If you’re welcoming someone onto a group channel, you can use 🙏 in the Indian way of saying ‘Namaste’ or ‘Welcome’, in other words.
- If you want your buddy to do you a favor, like pick up your clothes from the laundry or look after your dog while you’re out, send 🙏 as a way of begging him/her.
- 🙏 Grateful
- 🙏 Gratitude
- 🙏 Thank You
- 🙏 Thanks
- 🙏 Please
- 🙏 Namaste
- 🙏 Welcome
- 🙏 Prayer
- 🙏 Praying
- 🙏 Hope
- 🙏 Apology
- 🙏 I’m Sorry
- 🙏 Sorry
- 🙏 Greeting
- 🙏 Hello
- 🙏 Hi