👨👧👧 Meaning: A triple figured emoji with a man dressed in blue standing behind two girls clothed in pink and having the same hairstyle. This emoji can signify biological, adoptive, or foster parenting.
The 👨👧👧 Family: Man, Girl, Girl emoji refers to a dad with his two daughters. It signifies love, home, togetherness, hard work, dedication, and lots of warmth and familial bonding between the three.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👧👧 Family: Man, Girl, Girl Emoji
- If you’re sharing some photos and/or videos of you with your small, little world, you can use 👨👧👧 in those post captions.
- You can use 👨👧👧 in your social media profile name if you love being a dad and you strongly believe the job and responsibility of being a father to be the most rewarding.
- If you’re wishing someone for father’s day (who has two daughters), you can use 👨👧👧 in that textual greeting.
- If you’re the grown-up daughter sharing a sweet post either dedicated to your father or your whole family (if you were raised by a single dad), you can use 👨👧👧 in such captions.
- 👨👧👧 doesn’t always signify single parenting. It can also refer to an exclusive relationship/bond of a father with his girls by keeping the momma temporarily out of the picture.
- 👨👧👧 can also refer to a family with more than two children, provided, two of them are girls and/or twins.
- Are you sharing a social media story of going fishing with your girls? Or something special the three of you are doing for Father’s Day? Or a special festive season together? You can use 👨👧👧 for anything referring to fatherhood and time with the family.
- 👨👧👧 A Man and Two Girls
- 👨👧👧 Single Dad and His Daughters
- 👨👧👧 Adoptive Father and Adopted Children
- 👨👧👧 Foster Dad and His Foster Girls
- 👨👧👧 Home
- 👨👧👧 Household
- 👨👧👧 Fatherhood
- 👨👧👧 Father’s Day
- 👨👧👧 Tribe
- 👨👧👧 Clan
- 👨👧👧 Fam