👨👦 Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with an adult man and a little boy standing in front of him. Both are dressed in shades of blue, with almost similar hairstyles.
The 👨👦 Family: Man, Boy emoji refers to a single dad with his son, a man with his foster son, or an adoptive dad with his adopted kid. It signifies tons of dedication, love, hard work, commitment, and home, of course.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👦 Family: Man, Boy Emoji
- If you’re a single father with a son and this relationship means everything to you and you strongly identify with this bond, then you can use 👨👦 in your social media profile name.
- Use 👨👦 while posting pictures or videos with your son on your social media profile name, irrespective of whether you’re a single father, an adoptive dad, or a dad just having some quality father-son time with his little man.
- Apart from single parenting, 👨👦 can also be used for contexts that specifically refer only to the father and his son. So, if you’re posting pictures or videos with your dad, no matter how old you are, you can use this emoji in that caption.
- 👨👦 can also be used in the contexts of ‘Father’s Day’! If you’re sending a message to your busy and far off dad or sharing a special appreciation for your hero on your social media handle, you can use this emoji in such contexts.
- Besides a human son, the kid in 👨👦 can also refer to a male baby belonging to any species that you have adopted as your own. For instance, if you’re sharing posts with your dog, cat, bird, etc, you can use this emoji in that caption.
- 👨👦 Father and Son
- 👨👦 A Man and a Boy
- 👨👦 Single Dad and His Son
- 👨👦 Foster Dad and Foster Son
- 👨👦 Adoptive Dad and Adoptive Son
- 👨👦 Father-Son Duo
- 👨👦 Home
- 👨👦 Familia
- 👨👦 Family of Two
- 👨👦 Dad and Son Bond
- 👨👦 Father’s Day