👨👨👦 Meaning: A three-charactered emoji with two adult men who almost look identical and a boy standing in front of them. The two and a half men here are all dressed in shades of the same color.
The 👨👨👦 Family: Man, Man, Boy emoji refers to a family with a gay couple or a transgender couple as parents and a boy child. This emoji signifies togetherness, love, care, support, warmth, and a feeling of ‘home’.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👨👦 Family: Man, Man, Boy Emoji
- If you and your partner recently became parents and you’re celebrating this piece of paradise either with a social media post or a text message to your loved ones, you can use 👨👨👦 in such contexts.
- If you love being identified by your family, you can use 👨👨👦 in your social media profile name as well.
- Use 👨👨👦 while reposting or retweeting somebody else’s family picture that you came across on your social media feed.
- Did you sketch something out or write something that is either based on gay parenting or transgender parenting or did you just see an extraordinary art piece by someone else that you’re now reposting? Whatever may be the source, you can use 👨👨👦 while posting or reposting art related to such themes.
- If you’re out with your family for a vacation, picnic, the movies, anywhere special, and you’re posting pictures, videos about it, or texting a close someone about it, you can use 👨👨👦 in the post captions or within a direct message (DM).
- If you’re the grown offspring and you’re either sharing an anniversary post, a throwback post, or an appreciation post for your parents, then use 👨👨👦 in the caption!
- 👨👨👦 Family of Three
- 👨👨👦 Gay Couple With a Son
- 👨👨👦 Familia
- 👨👨👦 Home
- 👨👨👦 Household
- 👨👨👦 Nuclear Family
- 👨👨👦 Two and a Half Men
- 👨👨👦 Two Adult Men and a Boy
- 👨👨👦 Fam
- 👨👨👦 Tribe
- 👨👨👦 Clan
- 👨👨👦 “My World”
- 👨👨👦 “My People”