👨👧👦 Meaning: A three-charactered emoji with an adult man, a girl, and a boy. The boys in this emoji are dressed in shades of blue, while the girl is wearing a pink top (social norms, yay).
The 👨👧👦 Family: Man, Girl, Boy emoji refers to a nuclear family of three, where there’s a single dad, a daughter, and a son. It signifies love, care, warmth, responsibility, togetherness, and lots of hard work and dedication (because raising two kids as a single dad ain’t easy).
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👧👦 Family: Man, Girl, Boy Emoji
- If you’re a single dad with two kids (a son and a daughter), who loves his little world to bits and who loves to identify himself with this most-rewarding job as a dad, then you must use 👨👧👦 in your social media profile name.
- Use 👨👧👦 while sharing pictures or videos (or both) with your family on your social media handle.
- You can also use 👨👧👦 while reposting or retweeting a single parenting post that caught your eye and your heart on social media.
- If you’re the grown-up child in a household with a sibling and a single dad, you can use 👨👧👦 while sharing an appreciation post, anniversary post, or a throwback post dedicated to your family.
- Apart from single parenting, adoptive and foster parenting, 👨👧👦 can also be used to refer to a father’s relationship with his kids (temporarily keeping the mum out of this). For instance, if you’re the mum posting pictures of these three beauties in your life, you can use this emoji in that caption.
- You can also use 👨👧👦 while wishing your faraway dad for Father’s Day with a text message (also, try calling), or with a social media post.
- 👨👧👦 Family of Three
- 👨👧👦 Single Dad With His Son and Daughter
- 👨👧👦 Adoptive Dad With His Adoptive Kids
- 👨👧👦 Adult Man With a Girl and a Boy
- 👨👧👦 Foster Dad With His Foster Children
- 👨👧👦 Familia
- 👨👧👦 Fam
- 👨👧👦 Home
- 👨👧👦 Household
- 👨👧👦 Father-Children Bond
- 👨👧👦 Fatherhood
- 👨👧👦 Father’s Day