👨👨👧 Meaning: A three-figured emoji with two men who are wearing clothes of different shades of the same color, and a little girl wearing a different color while standing in front of them with two ponytails.
The 👨👨👧 Family: Man, Man, Girl emoji refers to a gay couple or transgender couple with their daughter (although this emoji can have other implications, this reference is an obvious one). This emoji signifies love, togetherness, support system, security, and a feeling of being ‘home’.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨👨👧 Family: Man, Man, Girl Emoji
- If you’re posting pictures, videos, or tweets with/about your family, use 👨👨👧 in the caption or within the tweet.
- You can also use 👨👨👧 while reposting or retweeting a sweet family post that you came across on your social media feed.
- Did your little one just celebrate a very special birthday? (all birthdays are special, but you know what we’re talking about) Or did you plan the best birthday for your partner? Are you posting those adorable family birthday pictures or videos on social media? If so, use 👨👨👧 in the caption.
- Use 👨👨👧 in your social media profile name if you love being identified by your family. You can also use this emoji as a status to indicate “family time”, or “family is everything”, or both.
- If you’re busy with your family, you can use 👨👨👧 along with a “DND” sign or symbol to keep people away from bugging you.
- Did that family trip/vacation finally manifest after months of planning? Are you posting about this extremely special vacation, or sending a text message regarding the same to a close one? Then, use 👨👨👧 in such contexts.
- 👨👨👧 Nuclear Family
- 👨👨👧 Family of Three
- 👨👨👧 Family With a Daughter
- 👨👨👧 Gay Couple With Their Daughter
- 👨👨👧 Two Men and a Girl
- 👨👨👧 Two Adult Men and a Girl
- 👨👨👧 Fam
- 👨👨👧 Familia
- 👨👨👧 Clan
- 👨👨👧 Tribe
- 👨👨👧 “My World”
- 👨👨👧 Home
- 👨👨👧 Household