👦 Meaning: A stereotypical boy’s face with short hair and an innocent expression. This emoji signifies boyhood and all the adventures of being a boy.
The 👦 Boy emoji, most of all, sits well with any situation or conversation that says ‘boy’ (literally. We don’t do metaphors with genders), like a baby shower, a birthday, etc. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👦 Boy Emoji
- If you or someone you know very closely is expecting a baby boy, you can either use 👦 in the virtual invites or just social media posts or private messages.
- 👦 can also be used when you’re sending or posting pictures of your baby boy (your child. A boyfriend or husband don’t count here, they’re men).
- If somehow, you and your best friend are casually about boy toys (offensive AF, but its an actual term and many are okay with it), use 👦 in such conversations.
- If you’re trying to draft a fun script that involves a boy and you’re using emojis in that dialogue, you can bring in the 👦 emoji.
- Kindly refrain from cringy applications of the 👦 emoji.
- 👦 Child
- 👦 Big Boy
- 👦 Small Boy
- 👦 Mamma’s Boy
- 👦 Its a Boy!
- 👦 Lad
- 👦 Guy
- 👦 Youngster
- 👦 Fellow
- 👦 Schoolboy
- 👦 Youth
- 👦 Dude
- 👦 Cool Kid
- 👦 Teenage
- 👦 Teen Boy