🧒 Meaning: A gender-neutral face of a child with neck-length hair and slight fringes sweeping across the forehead. This emoji signifies a sense of adventure, curiosity, playfulness, and innocence too. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧒 Child Emoji
- If you’re talking about a child; your own or someone else’s, to your best friend or a trusted close one, use 🧒 in that context.
- You can also use 🧒 to wish someone a Happy Children’s Day.
- 🧒 can also be used to describe someone or something as adventurous, full of fun, bubbly, or childish.
- If you’re either texting someone or posting about your childhood crush, role model, celeb crush, anything, you can bring in the 🧒 emoji.
- If you’re sharing ‘Now and Then’ (adulthood and childhood, of course) pics of you or someone special on social media or in DMs, send 🧒. You can pair it up with the 👨 Man or 👩 Woman emojis too.
- 🧒 Kid
- 🧒 Childhood
- 🧒 Childish
- 🧒 Child-Like
- 🧒 Cool Kid
- 🧒 Adventurous
- 🧒 Curious
- 🧒 Energetic
- 🧒 Little Human
- 🧒 Gender Neutral Child
- 🧒 Children’s Day