🙋♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length portrayal of a smiling woman with side-parted, neck-length hair holding her right hand up and parallel to the head. First off, this emoji signifies a voluntary action, given the smile on her face.
The 🙋♀️ Woman Raising Hand further suggests an act of being excited, yelling ‘Present’ (like in a classroom), or even just raising the hand to greet someone. It can refer to a sense of being welcoming and having a light vibe, and not the toxic, heavy kind.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🙋♀️ Woman Raising Hand Emoji
- If you’re volunteering to do something on a group chat, be it a personal or even a professional group chat, you can pop in the 🙋♀️ emoji to show that you’re up for the plan.
- You can also use 🙋♀️ to show that you support someone or something either on a group chat or even as a reaction to a social media post.
- When you’re trying to ask a question or answer on a group chat that seems to be flooding with other people’s texts and opinions, you can use 🙋♀️ to draw some attention to yourself before you can type in your message.
- Use 🙋♀️ while greeting someone, it can be in a way of welcoming someone new or just greeting the same old folks when you’re in a particularly great mood.
- 🙋♀️ can be integrated into a context that even requires you to confirm your presence, like an informal attendance checklist amongst your friends, or even a class group.
- 🙋♀️ Excited
- 🙋♀️ Volunteering
- 🙋♀️ Happy
- 🙋♀️ Happy Woman Raising Hand
- 🙋♀️ Asking a Question
- 🙋♀️ Answering a Question
- 🙋♀️ Greetings
- 🙋♀️ Hi!
- 🙋♀️ Welcome!
- 🙋♀️ Hey
- 🙋♀️ Positive Vibes
- 🙋♀️ Welcoming
- 🙋♀️ Good Mood