🙋♂️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a smiling man with side-parted hair, raising his right hand upwards and parallel to his head. This emoji can have three broad significances; answering/asking a question, confirming one’s presence, and a form of greeting someone.
Besides the broader categories, the 🙋♂️ Man Raising Hand emoji can also mean standing up for an opinion or even supporting someone or something. It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms, and would similarly vary in the clothing style and color.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🙋♂️ Man Raising Hand Emoji
- If someone in your most favorite group chat said something that you totally support and stand by, send 🙋♂️ to show that emotion.
- You can also use 🙋♂️ to say that you’re present or awake (in case its a late-night group chat) in a group channel. It can be used even in private chats, but only in cases where the other person cannot see your online status.
- 🙋♂️ can be used as a reaction to anything that you liked on social media; like an inspirational post or a post about a niche that you love as a way of showing that you support it.
- You can use 🙋♂️ as a form of virtually greeting someone, like “Hey! 🙋♂️”.
- Use 🙋♂️ in a group chat as a “May I?” context, either for asking or answering a question.
- 🙋♂️ Hey!
- 🙋♂️ Greeting
- 🙋♂️ Answering Question
- 🙋♂️ Asking Something
- 🙋♂️ Inquiry
- 🙋♂️ Present
- 🙋♂️ Awake
- 🙋♂️ In Here
- 🙋♂️ Happy Man Raising Hand
- 🙋♂️ Supportive
- 🙋♂️ Good Vibe
- 🙋♂️ Good Mood