🙎♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length portrait of an irritated woman with side-parted hair covering till the back of her neck. This emoji signifies a strong sense of being on edge to punch someone or something in the face.
The 🙎♀️ Woman Pouting emoji suggests frustration and annoyance, but it can also convey a sense of being unimpressed and pissed off. However, some platforms showcase the selfie pout kind of expression with this emoji.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🙎♀️ Woman Pouting Emoji
- If someone’s trying way too hard to be impressive, but in retrospect, they’re being unfathomably cringy and annoying, use 🙎♀️ if you wish to shut them up once and for all (hopefully).
- Use 🙎♀️ while telling your besties about something that made you feel on edge and completely pissed off.
- You can also use 🙎♀️ while telling someone or sending them an annoying post or even a typed out text message by you.
- 🙎♀️ can be used as a reaction to something sick that you came across on social media, so much that you’re tired of reading or watching the same thing.
- Use 🙎♀️ even in story captions or post captions for similarly annoying posts.
- 🙎♀️ Annoyed
- 🙎♀️ Unimpressed
- 🙎♀️ Pissed Off
- 🙎♀️ On Edge
- 🙎♀️ Frustrated
- 🙎♀️ Irritated
- 🙎♀️ Fed Up
- 🙎♀️ Sick and Tired
- 🙎♀️ Loathsome
- 🙎♀️ Lowkey Disgusted
- 🙎♀️ Mad
- 🙎♀️ PMS