👳♀️ Meaning: A facial description of a woman with a white turban tied around the head. Turbans are not usually adorned by women, but this emoji refers to all those gorgeous women who love this niche.
The 👳♀️ Woman Wearing Turban emoji can refer to a particular religious identity, a cultural element, or even a fashion statement. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👳♀️ Woman Wearing Turban Emoji
- If you love and sport headgears such as turbans and bandanas as part of your daily attire, then you can use 👳♀️ in your social media profile name.
- Since, many women are taking to this the turban headdress more and more these days, 👳♀️ can be used in contexts of empowerment and equality, in a religious and cultural sensitivity and a gorgeous fashionable sense too.
- You can also use 👳♀️ while wishing someone for a religious or cultural festivity that requires its members to sport a turban.
- 👳♀️ can be used in profile names even when you belong to an ethnicity that wears a turban as a daily element.
- Apart from fashion and clothing, 👳♀️ can also denote a sense of being badass and ‘slayin”
- 👳♀️ Arabic Woman
- 👳♀️ Islamic Woman
- 👳♀️ Afghani
- 👳♀️ Bandana
- 👳♀️ Woman With Turban
- 👳♀️ Headgear
- 👳♀️ Headwear
- 👳♀️ Cultural Costume
- 👳♀️ Turban
- 👳♀️ Pagri
- 👳♀️ Headdress