🙆♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a woman with side-parted hair raising her hands and touching them above her head. This emoji signifies acceptance, approval, and an overall great mood.
The 🙆♀️ Woman Gesturing OK conveys a sense of being relaxed, calm, peaceful, unbothered, and even confident to a certain extent. The arms in this emoji can sometimes even touch the head while joining together.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🙆♀️ Woman Gesturing OK Emoji
- If you’ve woken up in the best mood of the century and you want to share this great vibe you’re feeling, use 🙆♀️ as replies to messages you would otherwise tense up about.
- You can use 🙆♀️ to show that you’re not bothered by certain negativity or bad vibes (people or posts, anything).
- Use 🙆♀️ while indicating that either you or someone close to you has finally joined ballet classes or is now regular to them.
- You can use 🙆♀️ as a way of saying “Told ya” when someone messes up a plan you knew would go terrible right at the beginning (you know, the “I knew it” syndrome).
- If someone close compliments you and you want to take that compliment in the best way possible because there’s a deficit of compliments on the planet, you can use 🙆♀️ while responding to such messages, like “Oh, thank you! I mean, what can I say 🙆♀️”.
- 🙆♀️ Relaxed
- 🙆♀️ Good Mood
- 🙆♀️ Positivity
- 🙆♀️ Accepting
- 🙆♀️ Approving
- 🙆♀️ Chilled Out
- 🙆♀️ Cool
- 🙆♀️ Unbothered
- 🙆♀️ Peaceful
- 🙆♀️ Calm
- 🙆♀️ Composed
- 🙆♀️ Ballerina
- 🙆♀️ Ballet