🤵♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a woman with side-parted hair that’s mostly covering the back of the neck, while she’s dressed up in a tuxedo.
The 🤵♀️ Woman in Tuxedo emoji is a 2020 addition to the emoji fam, and is yet to be available on some of the platforms. It signifies a sense of breaking the rules, making one’s own choice, empowerment, and being badass.
It would be available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤵♀️ Woman in Tuxedo Emoji
- If you’re dressing up in a tux for a party or an official event, anything that makes you want to suit up in a tux, and you’re posting pictures of yourself looking better than never, use 🤵♀️ in the post captions.
- You can use 🤵♀️ in contexts of equality, breaking barriers, empowerment, fierce and bold women, etc.
- 🤵♀️ can also refer to weddings within the LGBTQIA+ community. It can refer to lesbians, transmen, gender fluid people, etc.
- 🤵♀️ can be paired with the 👰 Person With Veil emoji or other variants of it; 👰♀️ Woman With Veil and 👰♂️ Man With Veil emojis, to signify a wedding or a wedded union between two people.
- If you love dressing up in a tux, or rather ‘tux-ing up’ so much that you want it to be a part of your identity, you can use 🤵♀️ in your social media profile names.
- 🤵♀️ Woman Wearing a Tuxedo
- 🤵♀️ Woman in a Tux
- 🤵♀️ Tux
- 🤵♀️ Tuxedo
- 🤵♀️ Woman Fashionista
- 🤵♀️ Female Influencer
- 🤵♀️ Woman in a Suit
- 🤵♀️ Suited Up
- 🤵♀️ Suit
- 🤵♀️ Woman Tuxedo Costume