🙇♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a woman in the Dogeza posture; with a bowed head and the facing looking forward with the arms extended in front of the face. There are a couple of triangular marks on top of the head, indicating reverence.
The 🙇♀️ Woman Bowing emoji signifies gratitude and apology according to the Japanese tradition of Dogeza. But on a generally observed note, this emoji can suggest devotion, prayer, surrender, and sense praise and worship.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🙇♀️ Woman Bowing Emoji
- If you liked something on social media so much, that you’re mentally bowing down for it, you can use 🙇♀️ as a reaction to that particular post (it can be anything, like an inspirational message, a body-positive post, an empowerment post, just anything that strikes you).
- Use 🙇♀️ as a way of saying thank you and showing that you’re truly thankful for the fulfilled favor.
- But before you receive a fulfilled favor, make sure you use 🙇♀️ while asking for it.
- You can also use 🙇♀️ to show that you surrender to something or someone.
- Since 🙇♀️ can signify devotion as well, use it in such contexts – like a band that you worship, or personal faith, a book series that you’re crazy about, anything.
- Some interpretations also bring out the 🙇♀️ emoji as a way of lying down for a massage.
- 🙇♀️ Apology
- 🙇♀️ Deep Apologies
- 🙇♀️ Surrender
- 🙇♀️ Favor
- 🙇♀️ Gratitude
- 🙇♀️ Massage
- 🙇♀️ Push-Ups
- 🙇♀️ Devotion
- 🙇♀️ Prayer
- 🙇♀️ Dogeza
- 🙇♀️ Deeply Grateful
- 🙇♀️ Praise
- 🙇♀️ Bless Up
- 🙇♀️ Blessed