🙍♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a frowning woman with side-parted hair covering till the back of her neck. This emoji signifies disappointment, grief, anxiety, regret, nervousness, and even helplessness felt by a woman.
Available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms, the clothing style and color of this emoji would vary from one platform to another.
How and When to Use the 🙍♀️ Woman Frowning Emoji
- If your buddies just texted you about an unfortunate turn to a much-awaited plan, use 🙍♀️ to show that you’re quite sad about it.
- You could also use 🙍♀️ in post captions when you’re putting up something sad and heartbreaking.
- If you’re feeling down or something terrible happened, like the housekeeper didn’t show up and you finally have to take up responsibilities on your own, use 🙍♀️ while telling your buddies about such stuff.
- If you’re sending something really sad to your friends and other close peeps, use 🙍♀️ to enhance the collective sadness.
- 🙍♀️ can also be used in circumstances that make you feel helpless and powerless.
- 🙍♀️ Helpless
- 🙍♀️ Grieving
- 🙍♀️ Sad
- 🙍♀️ Disappointed
- 🙍♀️ Regret
- 🙍♀️ Hopeless
- 🙍♀️ Powerless
- 🙍♀️ Vulnerable
- 🙍♀️ Feeling Down
- 🙍♀️ PMS (oh, the struggle is real)
- 🙍♀️ Anxious
- 🙍♀️ Nervous
- 🙍♀️ Tired