🙍♀️ Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a frowning woman with side-parted hair covering till the back of her neck. This emoji signifies disappointment, grief, anxiety, regret, nervousness, and even helplessness felt by a woman.
Available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms, the clothing style and color of this emoji would vary from one platform to another.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🙍♀️ Woman Frowning Emoji
- If your buddies just texted you about an unfortunate turn to a much-awaited plan, use 🙍♀️ to show that you’re quite sad about it.
- You could also use 🙍♀️ in post captions when you’re putting up something sad and heartbreaking.
- If you’re feeling down or something terrible happened, like the housekeeper didn’t show up and you finally have to take up responsibilities on your own, use 🙍♀️ while telling your buddies about such stuff.
- If you’re sending something really sad to your friends and other close peeps, use 🙍♀️ to enhance the collective sadness.
- 🙍♀️ can also be used in circumstances that make you feel helpless and powerless.
- 🙍♀️ Helpless
- 🙍♀️ Grieving
- 🙍♀️ Sad
- 🙍♀️ Disappointed
- 🙍♀️ Regret
- 🙍♀️ Hopeless
- 🙍♀️ Powerless
- 🙍♀️ Vulnerable
- 🙍♀️ Feeling Down
- 🙍♀️ PMS (oh, the struggle is real)
- 🙍♀️ Anxious
- 🙍♀️ Nervous
- 🙍♀️ Tired