🙅♀️ Meaning: A chest-length description of a woman with side-parted hair crossing her arms into an ‘X’. This emoji suggests a sense of disagreement, disapproval, and dislike towards someone or something.
The 🙅♀️ Woman Gesturing NO emoji can also signify self-defense, as a way of defending oneself from toxic chats or topics. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🙅♀️ Woman Gesturing NO Emoji
- If your buddies are discussing or planning something that you’re not up for at all, then you can send 🙅♀️ if they ask for your opinion, or just send it, because.. you can.
- You can use 🙅♀️ to show that you don’t like something or someone as well – like a social media post, a post your friend sent, etc.
- If you’re posting something ironic and personally unapprovable, like an “I can’t believe this” post on your social media account, you can use 🙅♀️ in your captions.
- Use 🙅♀️ while sending creepy posts or screenshots of certain texts or pictures that you received to your friends.
- You can also use 🙅♀️ as a way of indicating that you’re defending yourself from certain group discussions or social media posts.
- 🙅♀️ Nope
- 🙅♀️ No Way
- 🙅♀️ Not Happening
- 🙅♀️ Impossible
- 🙅♀️ Disapproval
- 🙅♀️ Disagreement
- 🙅♀️ Disallowance
- 🙅♀️ Dislike
- 🙅♀️ Unconsented
- 🙅♀️ Never
- 🙅♀️ Unimpressed
- 🙅♀️ Stay Away
- 🙅♀️ Self-Defence