🧍♀️ Meaning: A full-length representation of a woman with short hair, a tee-shirt, and a skirt, standing upright with her hands placed on either side of the body, while she looks straight ahead.
The 🧍♀️ Woman Standing emoji signifies standing, yes, but also taking a stand for something, holding one’s stance, standing one’s ground, etc. It refers to both a literal and a metaphorical meaning.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧍♀️ Woman Standing Emoji
- If you’re bucking up your bestie to get her out of a difficult situation or rather a toxic situation, you can use 🧍♀️ in that conversation as a way of saying “Stand up for yourself, babe 🧍♀️! And quite giving in to their insecurities!!”.
- If you’re an independent woman who doesn’t need someone or something as a crutch to stand her ground, you can use 🧍♀️ in your social media name or even while uploading badass pictures of yourself.
- You can also use 🧍♀️ as a response to social media posts that are about women empowerment. Tag other emojis such as 💪 Flexed Biceps, 👩 Woman, and 👊 Oncoming Fist emojis in such responses.
- If you stood someone up and you’re messaging your buddies about it, use 🧍♀️ in that conversation.
- 🧍♀️ can also be used to show confusion. If your bestie just said something that made you stop and think as to why he/she is like this, you can send this emoji in that conversation – like “Why yo like dis? 🧍♀️”.
- If a situation made you freeze and you’re texting your best friend or your parents about it, you can use 🧍♀️ in that context. For example “So, there’s a lizard in the hallway and I just FROZE 🧍♀️and ran back to my room. HELP ME.”.
- 🧍♀️ Standing
- 🧍♀️ Stationary
- 🧍♀️ Woman Staring
- 🧍♀️ Freeze
- 🧍♀️ Stand Up
- 🧍♀️ Waiting
- 🧍♀️ Confused
- 🧍♀️ Stuck
- 🧍♀️ Staying Upright
- 🧍♀️ Stood Up